White Chocolate Panna Cotta
Serves 4 – 6
Milk 1 cup
Heavy Cream 1 cup
Sugar 2 oz
Salt Kosher pinch
White Chocolate Couverture ( Melted) 4 oz
Gelatin Sheet Gold ( softened in cold water and drained) 3 pc
Sour Cream 2 oz
1. In a sauce pot, pour milk, heavy cream, sugar and salt.
2. On medium heat, bring to boil and stir with rubber spatula continuously.
3. Take off from heat
4. Stir in the melted white chocolate and the softened gelatin.
5. Cool to almost room temperature over ice bath and stir in the sour cream.
6. Pour in to 4 oz oval molds and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
For Cookie Base
Makes: 1 lb 1 oz Paste
Butter Unsalted (room temperature) 4 ¾ oz
Sugar Confectioners 2 ¼ oz
Egg Whole 1 pc
All Purpose Flour 7 ¼ oz
Salt 1/8 t
Baking Powder 1/8 t
Vanilla Extract 1/8 t
Lemon Juice ¼ t
Lemon Zest ¼ t
Raspberry Marmalade (seedless) 1 ½ oz
7. In a mixing bowl. Mix the butter and the sugar.
8. Stir in the egg, lemon juice, vanilla extract and zest until creamy.
9. Mix all the dry ingredients.
10. Add into the cream and mix to a paste.
11. Place on a parchment paper, flatten and refrigerate to harden.
12. Roll into a sheet ¼ inch thick.
13. Perforate with a fork.
Spread the seedless raspberry marmalade over.
For Pistachio Basil CakeMakes 1 – 8”x 8” pan
Almond Paste 4 oz
Sugar Granulated 4 oz
Butter Unsalted (room temperature) 4 oz
Pastry flour 3 T
Eggs Whole 2 pc
Basil Freshly chopped ½ t
Basil Extract ¼ t
14. In a mixing bowl. Soften almond paste with the sugar.
15. Add the butter and flour to a creamy texture.
16. Add the eggs, chopped basil and extract until well incorporated.
17. Spread evenly over the cookie base
18. Bake at 350˚ F for 15 to 20 minutes, until surface is light golden brown.
19. Refrigerate and set to cool until needed.
For Red Currant and Passion Fruit Coulis
Makes: 9 ½ oz
Corn Syrup 3/4 oz
Clear gel 1 t
Red Currant or Passion Fruit Puree 1/2 Cup
Water ¾ oz
20. Mix corn syrup and clear gel.
21. Bring half of the fruit puree and water to a boil.
22. Add corn syrup mix to puree.
23. Bring back to boil.
24. Remove from heat.
25. Stir in remaining puree.
26. Cool over ice bath or refrigerate until ready to use.
• Sugared Red Currants
• White Chocolate Feather or Fan
• White Chocolate Cone sprayed with red and yellow cacao butter filled with
Passion fruit coulis.